2022: Our Year in Review
FullCircl’s highlights and achievements
2022 is already a distant memory. The start of a new year is the perfect time to look back at what’s been accomplished, and what we can learn from the challenges faced, as well as looking forward to the opportunities ahead. 2022 was certainly a year of uncertainty, but as Benjamin Franklin once said, “out of adversity comes opportunity”.
2022 was year of great opportunity here at FullCircl, as we supported our customers in responding to their unique challenges and opportunities. But before I explore this further, I would like to take a minute to say thank you.
Thank you to all our customers for inspiring us, trusting us, innovating with us, being part of our journey, and letting us be a part of yours.
Here’s a look back at our highlights and achievements…
FullCircl’s highlights and achievements
On 1st March we announced the final stage in the merger of Artesian and DueDil. Launching FullCircl to the market was a milestone achievement in the evolution of our business. This new brand identity captures our highly differentiated Customer Lifecycle Intelligence (CLI) proposition, and our bold vision for the future.
More than just a name change, our new brand consolidates all the best things about both businesses into one unified solution that is a true ally for regulated businesses.
From the outset there was strong rationale for bringing our businesses together and it’s been so encouraging to see how positively the market has responded to our proposition.
FullCircl is the only provider to offer a single solution for better decisions across every stage of the customer lifecycle. In 2023 we will cement our position as the only CLI platform that goes full circle (now you get why we’re called FullCircl) - helping our customers meet demanding customer expectations, stay ahead of the competition, and navigate the complexities of changing regulation - and, in doing so, deliver a demonstrable return on investment and the guarantee that they will realise value early and often.
We helped our customers grow
We now represent 7 out of the top 10 UK banks, 80% of all CMA9 institutions, and are the trusted platform for over 600 brands and 15,000 users, helping them grow by doing Better Business, Faster.
How do we do it?
CLI helps companies:
- Win the right customers – through tailored news and data-led insights on companies and their officers
- Onboard faster and with confidence – KYC screening for customer suitability, verification checks via a rules-based decision engine, and automated onboarding journeys powered by our API
- Keep customer for life – proactive monitoring and in-life customer care based on configurable rules to spot risks and opportunities faster
We kept up an exhilarating pace of innovation
If incorporating the best of both platforms, building a differentiated CLI proposition, and rebranding our business wasn’t enough, through our relentless drive for continuous product innovation we also launched several new features including:
- Company Group Explorer – a visual way to discover company hierarchies so regulated business can improve onboarding and reduce risk
- HMRC Import and Export Data Extension – allows users to understand which of their customers are trading internationally
- Sustainability Gazette – regular summaries of the latest ESG initiative across every market in which customer operate
- Sanctions Assistance – a free service aimed at helping our customers navigate the increasingly complex yet highly critical political landscape
- Major improvements in data infrastructure for richer and more accurate information for our customers clients, including unified monitoring for more holistic decision making , perpetual monitoring and advanced KYC and due diligence, and the delivery of actionable event alerts
In a major milestone which brought two of our market leading solutions together, we integrated our API and decision engine to enable customers to programmatically screen their customers and prospects based on customised rules and policies. This allows them to reduce cost to serve by automating pre-screening, executing compliance checks at point of origin, and bringing new levels of speed and efficiency to onboarding activities.
We made lots of new friends
We’re big believers in the value of innovation partnerships - the advantages they deliver to our customers, the opportunity to collaborate to accelerate innovation, and their ability to create new markets.
In 2022 we announced new data and technology partnerships with:
- Umazi, the enterprise digital identity provider, to automate and accelerate SME corporate due diligence
- NayaOne marketplace and digital sandbox to make CLI even more accessible to a diverse range of financial institutions looking to accelerate their business transformation
- Codat, the universal API for small business data, to provide integrations to the accounting platforms used by the majority of UK SMEs.
- Wiserfunding, to provide the most accurate SME credit risk analysis
- nCino, to provide a comprehensive compliance and risk assessment platform
As we move into 2023, we plan to bring you even more exciting partnerships, each of which will play key role in our journey. Shared growth through working together is a win-win for you, for us, and for our partners.
Our team continued to grow
We increased our headcount by 20% in 2022, including bolstering our leadership team as well as our customer success, sales development, training, and enterprise account management teams.
Notable appointments include:
- Stuart Boardman as our new Director of Channels and Revenue partnerships
- Chris Hares as our new Chief Technology Officer
- Promotions for Ashleigh Gwilliam (Insurance Success Director), Lucy Huntley (Banking Success Director) and William Fields (Director of Sales).
So, what’s coming up in 2023?
Well, it’s certainly not job done - that’s for sure. Resting on our laurels is simply not in our nature.
This year will see us double down on delivering even more value from the Customer Lifecycle Intelligence within our platform and delivering an ever more powerful monitoring solution. That means more R&D, more product development, and more focus on developing propositions and a market leading customer success programme that helps our customers deliver products and services faster, safer and more cost effectively. Plus, more investment to ensure we always provide the best insights from the best possible data sources, along with new partnerships to support the critical functionality that has become so vital to transforming and strengthening our customers’ operating models.
It's going to be another great year. We can’t wait to get started, so stay tuned for updates.