FullCircl’s Insurance Success Director Ashleigh Gwilliam was joined by Jason Chambers Head of Underwriting Automation at Aviva, and David Lewis Managing Director at TCi Futures Ltd, for an Insure TVMasterclass.
Together they discussed all things trending in the insurance broking sector, in particular the pros and cons of digital innovation and data technology.
What are the biggest trends in insurance digital innovation?
From codifying underwriting strategies and consolidating data for triaged outcomes, to data-led high value decisioning, and the importance of blending the human and digital for frictionless customer experiences. The panel discussed why brokers need to get beyond scepticism and start truly investing in data and technology to augment every stage of customer lifecycle:
- Contextual engagement
- Identifying customer needs and preferences
- Frictionless onboarding
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk-based decisioning
- E-trading Building stronger relationships
You can view the full session here.
If you’re ready to embrace the data and technology advantage, look no further than FullCirclSmartBroker.
The trending solution empowering brokers to uncover new opportunities to drive growth and revenue through data-driven insight. SmartBroker will help you:
- Prospect with precision - Gain a complete view of the markets that matter to you, segmented by the attributes of your most profitable customers.
- Prepare better underwriting submissions -Leverage data to remove knowledge gaps and ensure you produce comprehensive submissions every time.
- Data-driven insights to tailor outreach -Real-time news insights will give you the right things to say at the right time and help become a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Increase client retention -Don’t get blindsided by significant changes to your client’s business and risk portfolio at renewal. Be alerted to changes, to help mitigate risks sooner.